November 2011 – May 2013
News Anchor/Reporter, Sports Reporter, Play-By-Play Announcer
- Host of two live daily news broadcasts, covering local and statewide news stories, local and national sports, and weather.
- Write and research an average of 4-6 news stories per day and regular sports updates.
- Provide play-by-play announcing for prep football, basketball, and baseball.
- Consistently keep news and sports information updated and fresh online.
- Manage multiple social media accounts for numerous radio stations.
- • Record news/sports updates throughout the day for use on-air during local breaks.
OSAA Radio Network
December 2007 – Current
Contracted Play-by-Play Announcer
- Provide postseason play-by-play coverage of Oregon high school athletics during football, baseball and softball seasons.
- Broadcasts are streamed online and carried by select Oregon radio stations.
PioStream – Lewis & Clark College
September 2010 – November 2011
Associate Producer, Technical Director, Play-By-Play Announcer
- Directed multi-camera live broadcasts of sporting events for online webcasts.
- Contributed creative ideas for stories, productions and broadcast set-ups.
- Produced video packages for use during live broadcasts.
- Developed story ideas and show rundowns for live pregame shows during 2010 football broadcasts.
- Hosted live pregame shows during 2010 football broadcasts.
- Served as a play-by-play voice for 2011 softball and baseball broadcasts.
August 2010 – November 2011
Customer Relationship Specialist
- Communicate with inquiring families via phone, e-mail and online chat, to provide accurate information about the company’s childcare centers and educational programs.
- Collaborate with field leadership to create and execute effective enrollment campaigns.
Christchurch, New Zealand
May – June 2010
Temporary Staff – Joined staffing service for temporary work while traveling abroad
- Jobs held while employed were customer service roles, such as sales cashier and receptionist, and labor oriented within warehouses and factories.
April 2008 – February 2010
Talk-Show Producer, Play-by-Play Announcer, Sports Reporter
- Acted as the producer for multiple daily sports talk shows including “SportsTalk with Steve Tannen,” which is still currently on-air.
- Created audio imaging for use during shows, i.e.: show opens and closes, topical bits and sponsorship tags.
- Professionally operated studio soundboard, answered listener phone calls and scheduled guests.
- Proficiently worked with both Scott Studios and Op-X automation systems to adhere to station programming requirements.
- Collaborated with show hosts to contribute story ideas for air.
- Researched and reported on current sporting news surrounding the University of Oregon athletics
- Produced a live weekly high school sporting event by creating all imaging used during the broadcast, conducting interviews for broadcast, researching team information and providing play-by-play announcing.
Willamette Pass Ski Resort
Willamette National Forest, OR
November 2007 – April 2008
Lift Operator in Charge
- Managed individual chair lifts and the operators assigned to operate the lift, while performing safety checks and ensuring proper operation.
Portland & Eugene, OR
May 2001 – November 2007
Client Relations Representative
- Provided the highest of customer service for clients by performing transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, payments and account maintenance.
- Assisted customers face-to-face, over the phone and electronically through e-mail.
- Cross-selling of bank products and services to deepen the relationship with the client.
- Consistently achieved weekly and monthly sales goals.
- Accurate cash handling skills
- Acted as vault teller responsible for balancing the vault and processing its high-level transactions with accuracy.
- Assisted with the monthly audits on the bank security and operations.
- University Of Oregon, Bachelor of Science
School of Journalism & Communication, Electronic Media